Re: Extend gdb to filter registers

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Extend gdb to filter registers
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 17:56:40 -0400

> If the buffer is narrowed so that point-min as greater than 1, you
> cannot goto position 1; trying that will signal an error.

Thanks, I’ve fixed it.

Here is the latest patch. I added a customizable variable that controls
the default directory in where we store/restore window config file.

By now I’ve collected 3 patches: register, memory and store/retore
window config. They all seem to work pretty well but I haven’t used them
too much since I’ve finished my bomblab...

Yuan