Re: Annoying Fonts Window in Emacs on MacOS - How to Hide

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Annoying Fonts Window in Emacs on MacOS - How to Hide
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:45:35 +1100

I don't see this behavior with Emacs 26.3 on macOS 10.15  I also don't recall seeing anything like this with previous versions of Emacs or macOS. However, I also disable many of the macOS shortcuts via preferences -> keyboard -> shortcuts.

I ran Emacs with -Q to ensure it wasn't something in my config, so I suspect either you have something in your Emacs config or you need to disable the shortcut at the macOS level.