Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: "If you're still seeing problems, please reopen." [Was: bug#25148:]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 18:42:03 +0100

Lars Ingebrigtsen <address@hidden> writes:

> Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> If you're still seeing problems, please reopen.
>>
>> Yes, but how?
>
> Just responding is enough, and then somebody who knows how will reopen.

IMO this is not satisfactory. The message says "do this", but there
is no clue about how to do "this".

Debbugs is the most user-hostile bug tracking system that I deal with.
In fact, I don't consider it a bug tracking system at all: it is a poor
mailing list with some attached hacks for associating tags to threads.

Please kill Debbugs.