Re: org 9.2.6 and org 9.1.9

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: org 9.2.6 and org 9.1.9
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 07:04:54 +0000

On Wednesday, 27 Nov 2019 at 17:00, Tim Cross wrote:
> I would agree that org should be a package in elpa and not bundled into
> emacs core.

I would argue the opposite!  I would like to see org tightly integrated
into Emacs, in the same way that gnus now is.  Development of org would
be in step with the development of Emacs.  This would avoid any
dependency issues entirely.

But I have no problem with the current situation even if I have had to
be very careful in how I load org in my initialisation files...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.6-552-g8c5a78