Some ideas with Emacs

From: Anonymous
Subject: Some ideas with Emacs
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 17:05:23 +0800

Hi, I'm a user and a fanatical fans for Emacs. I'd like to share a few ideas for about Emacs Lisp.
Emacs Lisp is powerful, it's undeniable. But when I studied Emacs Lisp, I found that there were too few examples of function use in the tutorial. Also when using Emacs Lisp for Emacs plugin development and configuration, Sometimes you write your own plugins will affect the configuration you write, so I'd like to make a few ideas for Emacs Lisp:
First, suggest to add more examples of functions in the tutorial, most for Emacs Lisp Reference Manual, which can lower the learning threshold.
Second, in developing the Emacs plugins, create a virtual environment, like Python virtualenv, so that we can test the plugin in the virtual environment so that we do not need to affect the configuration outside the virtual environment. That's can implement plugin development environment and configuration isolation.
Although my suggestion may be a little trivial and even useless. But if my suggestions can help beginners like me go further, I think it's worth it.