Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses

From: Pankaj Jangid
Subject: Re: Where can I find summary of bug submission and followup addresses
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:04:45 +0000

>> > Iʼd read admin/notes/bugtracker.
> It's in the Emacs repository, at the specified path from the top-level
> directory.

Okay. I don't know why I was searching on the website. Got it. But I
could find only the description of 123-done (out of the following):

>> nnn[ -submit | ]
>> nnn-maintonly
>> nnn-quiet
>> nnn-forwarded
>> nnn-request
>> nnn-submitter
>> nnn-done
>> nnn-close

"-submitter", "-close" and "-quiet" are somewhat clear. Don't know the
exact behaviour. But couldn't find others. This list is from the URL -
https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-refcard.html