Re: Default emacs init file location confusion

From: HaiJun Zhang
Subject: Re: Default emacs init file location confusion
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:26:42 +0800

My user-init-file is set to “~/.emacs” for long time, which will now work for your logic.

There is a long history for “~/.emacs.d”. Old users may be fooled when someone else creates an empty “~/.config/emacs” for him or some packages create it.

I like the backward-compatible proposal. This will not disturb old users.

在 2020年1月9日 +0800 AM7:27,chad <address@hidden>,写道: