Re: Nicer looking Info - html manual +css

From: ndame
Subject: Re: Nicer looking Info - html manual +css
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:48:34 +0000 (GMT)

> If this is what you propose, then you should discuss this with the
> Texinfo developers, not with Emacs developers. We don't develop and
> don't maintain the tools used to produce the Info manuals from their
> Texinfo sources. We just write the Texinfo sources and then invoke
> the Texinfo processors to produce the Info format.

Thinking about this it occurred to me there is a simple heuristic
solution without involving the Texinfo folks.

Apparently @example is rendered after an empty line with a 5 spaces
indent. So it is easy to detect code sections, by looking for empty
lines followed by +5 spaces indented lines. The code section starts at
the empty line and ends when the indent is 5 spaces less again.