Re: Extend gdb to filter registers

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: Extend gdb to filter registers
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 09:33:34 -0500

On my 3840x2160 emacs with a small font
a maximal window is 480 characters wide.
My split-width-threshold is 160 characters.
When gdb-mi creates its 6 windows each
is nearly 240 and hence clearly more than
my split-width-threshold.  As I visit different
source files each of gdb-mi's dedicated
windows gets split sprinkling my source
windows all over the screen.

Now when I start gdb-mi I bump s-w-t to