Re: native-comp build failures

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: native-comp build failures
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 17:25:39 +0000

Alex Bennée <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've started tracking the native-comp feature branch and the results so
> far have been impressive. However the build broke for me today so I was
> wondering if there where any pointers on how to fix things?

Hi Alex,

thanks for trying this out.

Just a question, was the build folder clean in the git sense?  Consider
make clean is currently broken (I want get to it this weekend).

I ask that because I've boostraped it on my dev machine and built the
docker, also the CI is also clean:

https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/pipelines/5014

Bests

  Andrea