Re: Request: add cl-font-lock to Emacs or Elpa

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Request: add cl-font-lock to Emacs or Elpa
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:54:01 -0400

>> Let's hope patience will resolve this problem.
> Indeed, with current events it is unlikely to be resolved.
> Currently I have waited 9 months. The email is address@hidden.

9 months??!?

And now that I think about it: there shouldn't be any need for the
university's president to sign anything, AFAIK.  If you need paperwork
from your employer (SFSU), I'm pretty sure there's someone lower in the
"chain of command" with the authority needed to sign that paperwork.

Have you asked address@hidden for help?
Maybe they have some good idea about what to do?

> I've done a git-blame for myself.  Here is the code I added.  Before I
> contributed the macro the code repeated the pattern it generates.

If that's all there is, then it's not a problem: it's small enough not
to need paperwork.

        Stefan