Raku evaluation for org-babel

From: Tim Van den Langenbergh
Subject: Raku evaluation for org-babel
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 02:32:26 +0100

Hello,

I have spitballed together a module that adds Raku (formerly known as Perl 6)
evaluation to Org-Babel.

According to the org-babel docs I should contact this mailing list for help to
get it ready for inclusion on elpa. This is my first module for Emacs, so I'm
not familiar with proper process, I believe I have to add the .el file to this
e-mail, so I shall do so.

If there is anything I have to do before I can proceed, I would be grateful for
any advise offered.

Vale,

-Tim Van den Langenbergh

--- ob-raku.el

;; Copyright (C) Tim Van den Langenbergh