Re: GDI+ take 3

From: Juan José García-Ripoll
Subject: Re: GDI+ take 3
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 09:27:54 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
> So I guess instead of crashing, we should in such cases log an error
> message and pretend the image has only one frame/page?

Can you please send me the offending TIFF file? I tested the code with
multipage TIFF's and multipage GIF's and it worked well. It did not get
the delays right, but was never crashing on a Windows 10 computer.

--
Juan José García Ripoll

Quantum Information and Foundations Group
Institute of Fundamental Physics IFF-CSIC
Calle Serrano 113b, Madrid 28006 Spain
http://quinfog.hbar.es - http://juanjose.garcia.ripoll