Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 22:45:00 -0400

    not to let widely used and Free software into our
  > universe just because we don't have the technical apparatus to
  > control the damage it would bring with it.

You have stated an inaccurate picture of the situation, but I can't
respond to that statement on a technical level because you have mixed
personal criticism into it.  If you bring up the issues in purely
techical terms, I can respond in that way.

We need to be kind to each other even when if we disagree, so please
don't try to argue by putdowns.  Please see the Kind Communication
Guidelines, https://gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html.

--
Dr Richard Stallman