Re: Consistent vanilla Emacs

From: Nicolas P. Rougier
Subject: Re: Consistent vanilla Emacs
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 09:11:14 +0200

Can we instead choose a "decent" font among those installed and depending on
the system? Or is it already the case? In my case (OSX), the chosen system font
seems to be Monaco while the default system font is Menlo (or SF Mono if XCode
installed). Would that be possible to have an ordered list of font to try?

Nicolas