Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 17:46:37 +0300

On 19.05.2020 17:29, João Távora wrote:
PS: but you hypothesis might not really be 100% true.  A few years
ago, a blogger called Mickey Peterson had a very nice
https://www.masteringemacs.org/  blog where he went patiently over
the NEWS items and commented on  each individual addition.  The
very pretty blog theme helped.  I learned a lot there. In the end it came
down to someone that sat down and took the time to write something
useful.

I wasn't arguing that nobody reads NEWS at all. I saw those articles, and read them with great interest.

That's still a long list of features, packed tightly together (meaning the info about a single package doesn't stand out much), that comes out only once every 2 years.