Python mode for emacs?

From: Mark H. David
Subject: Python mode for emacs?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 18:16:24 -0700

Sorry to bother this list, as I don't know if it's the right one. If not, can
someone point me to the right list or website? I have a few questions and
feature requests about Python mode for Emacs.  Like I want to know if there's a
way to go forward/backword over parenthesized expressions. In Python mode
currently, if you do C-M-B at the end of the following, it goes back to the
beginning of the 'if', rather than to the matching (.

if verbose:
    print("blah blah")

Thanks,
-Mark