Re: New feature in project.el: Remembering the previously used projects

From: Jamie Beardslee
Subject: Re: New feature in project.el: Remembering the previously used projects
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 13:24:09 +1200

"Philip K." <philip@warpmail.net> writes:

> An initial attempt attached below. It seems like everything works, the
> only thing I wasn't sure about was execute-extended-command's "typed"
> argument, since it seems to always be nil, when invoked interactivly?

I have no idea what's going on with that typed argument, but maybe it
would be more sensible to use `call-interactively' just in case?

(defun project-execute-extended-command ()
  "Execute an extended command in project root."
  (declare (interactive-only command-execute))
  (interactive)
  (let ((default-directory
          (project-root (project-current t))))
    (call-interactively #'execute-extended-command)))

--
Jamie