Re: Fwd: [ELPA] New package: pspp-mode.el for PSPP/SPSS syntax highlight

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Fwd: [ELPA] New package: pspp-mode.el for PSPP/SPSS syntax highlighting
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 11:20:25 +0200

I've updated pspp-mode.el in the pspp repository so that it has the
format that lisp hackers like.

I've also added a long overdue change to make the keywords case
insenstive.

J'

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:55:46PM +0200, Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
     Hi Stefan, hi Vasilij,

     thanks for your response regarding PSPP mode for emacs in GNU Elpa. I
think we can simply copy pspp-mode.el to elpa.git and do the necessary
modifications there. The keyword list comes from the SPSS command syntax which
is also described here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/Command-Index.html#Command-Index

<https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/Command-Index.html#Command-Index>

     SPSS is a commercial statistics software from IBM and PSPP is a GNU free
software replacement for SPSS.

     Regards

     Friedrich