RE: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 16:43:18 +0000 (UTC)

> I assure you that I never looked into the code of Bookmark+, hence
> there is no code I borrowed in writing my patch to add some common
> features to bookmark.el. I'm sorry if people think things that way.

I didn't mean to suggest that you did.
I'm saying that you can, if you like. ;-)
That's all.

> What about the repository of Bookmark+ on GitHub?
> https://github.com/emacsmirror/bookmark-plus

What about it?

Someone else mirrors the files from Emacs Wiki there,
I believe. They look relatively up-to-date, judging
only by the indicated dates.  I can't vouch for them,
otherwise, but I trust the guys who apparently mirrored
them.