Re: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2020 15:19:07 -0500

On 07 Aug 2020, Matthew White wrote:
>The copyright assignment should be complete now! I believe the commit
>could be merged now...
>
>Thank you all for making my work worthy!

Confirmed -- I heard from the FSF copyright clerk that Matthew's assignment
paperwork is complete.

Accordingly, I retested the change against the latest sources (just to be sure)
and then pushed it:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=450644e9f7923c30ef3d885638e69d3263bfa3a8

Thank you for the excellent contribution, Matthew!

Best regards,
-Karl