Re: Emba/Gitlab tests

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Emba/Gitlab tests
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 20:00:59 +0200

Alan Third <alan@idiocy.org> writes:

Hi ALan,

> Does this look acceptable? I don't want to have to push a whole bunch
> of commits to work out any kinks, but I don't know how else to test
> the code.

Well, finally you have to do until it works as expected. Create a new
branch, and test this.

> +    - ./autogen.sh autoconf
> +    - ./configure --without-makeinfo --with-ns
> +    - make bootstrap
> +    - make install

I have no idea what "make install" will do on emba. Do you need it? The
other test sections don't run it.

OTOH, if you have a test file specific for gnustep, you could run it by

    - make -C test gnustep-tests

Best regards, Michael.