Re: Modernize frame-title-format: "%b - GNU Emacs"

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Modernize frame-title-format: "%b - GNU Emacs"
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:19:06 -0400

   > When you use tramp, you're not running Emacs remotely; remotely means
   > that Emacs is run/executed on a different host (e.g., X11 forwarding)
   > not that you access buffers on a different remote host.

   True.  But I in fact was thinking of the other case:
   locally running Emacs accessing remote resources
   (files).  We can at least handle that use case well.

   If we can _also_ somehow handle the case you're
   talking about, so much the better.

INCF, but should that then also show if e.g., you are accessing a file
using sudo/su/...?  What if you do multi-hop using tramp?

It might quickly become quite alot of information in the title, that
we don't even show in the mode-line today.