Re: vertical fido-mode (new branch)

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: vertical fido-mode (new branch)
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:09:20 +0200

Hi Juri:

There is a new branch with the modifications either in minibuffer.el and
the new file. I followed the recommendations from Stefan and any
suggestion (including names) is very welcome.

Please try that and check if everything is fine to merge into master. I
would like to enable this by default in emacs 28, but going into that
discussion will take maybe 10 years.