Re: Merge conflicts

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Merge conflicts
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:28:53 +0200

Glenn Morris <rgm@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi,

Hi Glenn,

> Automatic merge of emacs-27 to master failed with numerous tramp conflicts.
> Please could you resolve these? TIA.
>
>        both modified:   doc/misc/tramp.texi
>        both modified:   doc/misc/trampver.texi
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp-adb.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp-gvfs.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp-rclone.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp-sh.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp-smb.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/tramp.el
>        both modified:   lisp/net/trampver.el
>        both modified:   test/lisp/net/tramp-tests.el

These shouldn't have been merged. Unfortunately, I forgot to mark this
in the commit message. Therefore, I've tried a merge on my own
afterwards, hoping that if I skip this commit it will be OK. But I seem
to have failed :-(

Anyway, just skip this. After your merge I will double-check that
everything is OK.

Sorry for the trouble, and best regards, Michael.