Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"

From: tomas
Subject: Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 17:54:42 +0200

On Wed, Sep 09, 2020 at 05:36:32PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 12:36:25 +0200
> > From: tomas@tuxteam.de
> > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> >
> > "Multilingual" people (as you are, but also Eli) are an important part
> > of this, I think.
>
> I don't think I follow: what do you mean by "multilingual" in this
> context, and how is that related to the issue at hand?

Sorry. It was just a metaphor for people who communicate with several
communities -- as you do with reddit. Multi-medial, perhaps.

Some people are just too comfy in one environment (I'm one of those),
be it a mailing list, or some other discussion platform, and this is
definitely a factor towards fragmentation.

Cheers (and thanks!)
 - t