Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 14:28:26 +0200

Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net> writes:

>> I mean something equivalent to gitter/trello/github's issues/slack
>
> Trello is a pale imitation of Org mode.

Yes, but it also provides something to its users that Org mode does not:
a visual concept of cards and stacks.  I know several people who are
overwhelmed by how “free” and associative Org mode is, and who enjoy the
rigidity of a simple enforced concept of cards and stacks.

Oh, it also makes working in *groups* much easier.  I have no idea how
to easily collaborate on one shared Org file with other people without
having to teach everyone version control first.

--
Ricardo