Re: master 262d0c6: Mark some tests as expensive

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: master 262d0c6: Mark some tests as expensive
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 16:04:02 +0300

On 12.09.2020 15:30, Michael Albinus wrote:
Yes, that sucks.  Are there political reasons not to add Macos and
Windows CI builds, or is it just because nobody has been bothered to?
I cannot speak for hydra. On emba, I don't know political restrictions;
it's rather that nobody has done it. Emba is a giitlab instance; if
somebody could point me where to get proper docker containers based on
*BSD, MacOS and Windows, we could try it.

I doubt anyone is going to buy a Windows license for this, but we could ask.

As far as MacOS, though, it's impossible to do legally because its license prohibits running the OS on anything but Apple hardware. There are some technical measures enforcing that too, as I heard.