Re: A modern-mode?

From: Antoine Kalmbach
Subject: Re: A modern-mode?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 00:08:06 +0300

Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:

> That said I think this should enable some dark setting so I'll look into
> how to proceed (suggestions very welcome on this too :).

I suspect that whether a "modern" theme should enable a dark/light theme by
default is a point of contention. I think it would be better to either (a) split
the theme into modern-light-theme / modern-dark-theme or even better (b) make
the whole thing interactive on first use which would prompt/guide the user to
select by their preference, not unlike a guided tour.

--
Antoine Kalmbach