RE: feature/icomplete-vertical

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: RE: feature/icomplete-vertical
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 00:28:00 +0000

TBH, it seems to me that using icomplete with a minibuffer-only frame does not have much sense.

Why would you think so?

I've been using Icomplete since it existed. And I use a standalone minibuffer frame.

My sentence was indeed not clear enough. What I meant is: it seems to me that using *vertical* icomplete with a minibuffer-only frame does not make much sense.