Re: How to make Emacs popular again.

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: How to make Emacs popular again.
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 20:51:30 -0300

Here's how to check the dict entries for a word if you have eev
installed. Type

  dict buffer

in a line by itself, and then type `M-S' (meta-shift-s). The `M-S'
wraps the contents of the current line in a:

  # (find-sh "...")

so the line becomes:

  # (find-sh "dict buffer")

which is an elisp hyperlink to the output of running "dict buffer" on
a shell. In this case the FOLDOC entry is the most relevant one, so I
will usually duplicate and refine that hyperlink, to obtain this:

  # (find-sh "dict buffer")
  # (find-sh "dict buffer" "[foldoc]")

For more info:

  http://angg.twu.net/emacsconf2019.html