Re: master 5b13afa: Update publicsuffix.txt from upstream

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 5b13afa: Update publicsuffix.txt from upstream
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 09:33:06 -0400

> For updating Unicode files, we have admin/notes/Unicode.  That happens
> whenever a new version of the Unicode Standard is released, not when
> Emacs is released.

What I mean is a place where we list all those things that need
occasional updates.  It doesn't mean we have to update them at every
release, but that every release would be an opportunity to go through
the list and see if an update is in order.

How many of us are sufficiently aware of this publicsuffix.txt copy we
have?  Are there enough of us to make sure we won't end up forgetting
about it some day?

        Stefan