Re: [ELPA] New package: rec-mode

From: Antoine Kalmbach
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: rec-mode
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:06:18 +0200

Here it is: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/recutils/rec-mode.git

> See patch below if you want some inspiration.

Thanks.  That was... quite some inspiration.  I applied your patch.
Then, I fixed most checkdoc errors, font locking, and some of the
FIXMEs.  I think now the package is ready to be pulled into ELPA.

We haven't folded ob-rec.el into rec-mode.el, though.  I'm working on
adding Flymake/Imenu/ElDoc support,  I'll fold it in after that.

--
Antoine Kalmbach