Re: feature/completions-highlight-modifications e3c5b99 3/6: Add complet

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: feature/completions-highlight-modifications e3c5b99 3/6: Add completions-highlight-mode initial implementation.
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 10:23:55 +0200

>> Maybe the question to do now is:
>> Which improvements do you thing could be accepted in the Default
>> completions to modernize it a bit and improve the
>> interaction/look. I mean specially for the first impression and to
>> improve the functionality when running with -Q.
>
> FWIW, this zsh-inspired completion looks better to me than the current
> default one. It's just snappier.

I like zcomplete as well, but the problem is how to activate it unobtrusively?
So that before activation navigation keys retain their normal meanings,
but after activation they navigate in the completions list.  zsh uses
TAB TAB to activate completions navigation, but in the Emacs minibuffer
TAB TAB browses the completions list pagewise.