Re: How to contribute new package to GNU ELPA?

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: How to contribute new package to GNU ELPA?
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 22:03:48 +0800

That's great.
I see, I will try to contact him, as soon as he replied, I will notify you by update here.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:18 PM Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> More importantly: what do you want to do about `request`?
>>
> About this, I really suggest ELPA can include it.

I'm glad we agree.  AFAICT the main contributor is Takafumi Arakaki who
hasn't signed the copyright paperwork.  Any chance you could contact him
and ask him to sign that paperwork?

AFAICT `request` is a fairly popular library so it would be very nice to
have it in GNU ELPA.

        Stefan