Re: Automatic (e)tags generation and incremental updates

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Automatic (e)tags generation and incremental updates
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:15:32 +0200

> From: Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru>
> Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 05:46:31 +0200
> Cc: "Philip K." <philipk@posteo.net>, Tom Tromey <tom@tromey.com>,
>  John Yates <john@yates-sheets.org>
>
> Check it out.

Thanks for working on this branch.

However, it is hard to check it out without investing an inordinate
amount of time, without having some guidance: what features are added,
how they work, and what are the relevant commands to invoke them and
variables to control them.  Would it be possible to post a short
summary of that?  The changes are large, and when I looked at them, it
was hard for me to figure out what exactly are we gaining and how to
test that.

TIA