Re: Cannot build master on macOS

From: Aaron Jensen
Subject: Re: Cannot build master on macOS
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 07:36:09 -0600

It looks like I had some cruft in my emacs directory from when I
experimented with the native compilation branch that make clean
couldn't clean up. A git clean -dfx got me going again.

That said, 4ac6148ef94fed6863c75e73ad91b565ce60cabe does appear to
hide crash messages the pdmp step crashes, which leads to some pretty
confusing output from make. I don't know if that's worth addressing or
not, but I wanted to point it out.