Re: Org schemas we talked to be non-free, was: [ELPA] New package: repol

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Org schemas we talked to be non-free, was: [ELPA] New package: repology.el
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 00:53:53 -0500

  > Maybe Org mode shall switch from using OASIS infested non-free
  > specification to Libreoffice. I could not find those files in
  > Libreoffice folders. But they could be somewhere hidden.

This is an interesting issue.  If you could verify that LibreOffice
does not contain those nonfree schemas, that would be very good news!

You don't have to check it yourself -- you could find an expert
who understands how LibreOffice works, someone who knows the answer
and can explain it.

--
Dr Richard Stallman