Re: master 49bad2a: * lisp/cedet/semantic/analyze*.el: Use lexical-bindi

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 49bad2a: * lisp/cedet/semantic/analyze*.el: Use lexical-binding
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2021 12:36:43 -0500

>>> SUMMARY OF TEST RESULTS
>>> -----------------------
>>> Files examined: 348
>>> Ran 4741 tests, 4655 results as expected, 7 unexpected, 79 skipped
>>> 1 files contained unexpected results:
>>>   lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio-tests/eieio-tests.log
>>
>> AFAICT this is now fixed,
>
> Yup; this now works.  This still fails, though:
>
> 1 unexpected results:
>    FAILED  test-obsolete-encode-time-value

I suspect this failed before as well.
Should be fixed now, tho.

I still get one error when I do (cd test; make):

    1 files contained unexpected results:
      lisp/net/ntlm-tests.log

but I hope it has nothing to do with my recent changes.

> Confusingly enough, it only fails with "cd test; make" and not "make
> check" in the directory above...

I must admit I don't understand in which way those two are different
(nor how they compare to `make test/lisp/calendar/time-date-tests`
which may also give different results).

        Stefan