Question about pgtk -- is it meant to fix the disconnect crash bug?

From: Sean Whitton
Subject: Question about pgtk -- is it meant to fix the disconnect crash bug?
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 15:51:16 -0700

Hello Yuuki,

Thank you for your work on pgtk; I am trying it out on Wayland for the
first time today.  I noticed that an Emacs daemon started from a tty
crashes when the Wayland compositor exits.  I had thought that one of
the benefits of the pgtk branch was that it would not have this bug,
which plagues the old Emacs GTK builds.  Am I just making that up?

Thanks.

--
Sean Whitton