Re: popup menu-bar in lucid

From: Omar Polo
Subject: Re: popup menu-bar in lucid
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 17:27:02 +0100

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

> I've doubled checked. For me, the popup menu for lucid configured
> emacs-28 is navigable only from the mouse and not the arrow keys whereas a
> lucid configured emacs-27.1 has a popup menu navigable from the mouse
> and keys. I have nothing in my ~/.Xdefaults relating to emacs.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Colin Baxter.

I don't know if you've reported the bug yet, but I can confirm that a
commit in the last 4 days triggered this.  I'm running an emacs 28 from
3-4 days ago and it's working fine, with the lastest built from today's
master the arrow navigation in the menu is not working.

I don't have the time to bisect and/or inspect the commits in that range
right now, but I hope this helps a bit at least :)