Re: M-o should work in enriched-mode as usual

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: M-o should work in enriched-mode as usual
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:25:07 +0000

Why is it more complicated than any other mode that puts bindings under C-c C-<letter>?

Too many key strokes.

How is "C-c C-b" longer than "M-o b"?  I'd even say it's easier to type.

And I was thinking C-c will be reserverd for users.

No: C-c LETTER is reserved for users, C-c C-LETTER for major modes, and C-c SYMBOL for minor modes. (The rules are in fact a bit more detailed, but that's the idea.)