Re: CEDET maintainer

From: Fermin
Subject: Re: CEDET maintainer
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 00:25:08 +0100

Thanks for the help Stefan, I will start the branch tomorrow and began to make some changes.

Great, thanks, feel free to Cc me along the way.  I think what we mostly
need is to "get started" by picking some simple patches which can be
easily integrated into Emacs (and then work our way up to more
challenging changes).
Yes, at first, some patches can help in some regard, (Anand really have some interesting features) but I think that CEDET need some deep changes, I will elaborate more on this in the future, mostly with the "more in depth" analysis, for now, I will make a branch and start working in the overall code, and cleaning some TODOs, then I'm planing on first taking into account the functionality of EDE, which I think it can be expanded and improved, but as I said, I will explain it more
in the (I hope) near by future.

Regards,

Fermin