Re: extraclean and admin/grammars [was Re: Git master head build failure

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: extraclean and admin/grammars [was Re: Git master head build failure?]
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 12:28:45 -0400

I've tidied this up, so it is at least now possible to recommend the
standard maintainer-clean instead of the non-standard extraclean.

Personally I'm sure bootstrap should be equivalent to maintainer-clean,
except maybe for leim/ja-dic. But the generated files from
admin/{charsets,grammars,unidata} are all trivial to recreate,
and I don't see why there has to be a big debate about it.