Re: Stepping Back: A Wealth Of Completion systems Re: [ELPA] New package

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Stepping Back: A Wealth Of Completion systems Re: [ELPA] New package: vertico
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 16:49:30 +0000

1. It seems to me that the UI you have in mind is closer to 'transient' than to 'completing-read'.

Perhaps, but my understanding of transient is that it tries to be a better C-u.

By 'transient', I meant the ELPA transient package. My understanding is that it makes it possible to navigate through a tree, with a visual feedback in a popup buffer.