Re: EIEIO default constructor function

From: Mario Lang
Subject: Re: EIEIO default constructor function
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 05:37:07 +0200

Hi Stefan.

Thanks a lot.  :include is just what I was looking for.
And while `make-instance' and `slot-value' are convenient, I guess I can
work around not having them.  Having `initialize-instance' would
also have been convenient, but since I apparently only needed an :after
method I ended up using the :constructor option to rename the generated
constructor to indicate it is internal.
So it appears I can actually do without `defclass' and friends.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕