Re: native-compilation: how to force the .eln files to be built

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: native-compilation: how to force the .eln files to be built
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:42:13 -0400

I often have more than one build directory for a given source directory.  The
different build directories might correspond to different configure options or
different architectures, for example.  After building in one directory, the .elc
files in the source directory are all up to date.  If I now build in a different
directory, the .eln files might be out of date or even non-existent, but they
don't get (re)built.

I wrote a script that compiles all the preloaded *.el files, and I run
that script in such situations.

Could you share that script?

Thanks.

Ken