Semantic speedbar for outline view

From: Anand Tamariya
Subject: Semantic speedbar for outline view
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:58:03 +0530

Hi,
Semantic speedbar provides a nice outline view for buffers parsed by semantic. I've got it working for C, Elisp, Java, build files (Makefile, Ant build.xml and Maven pom.xml), HTML, CSS, Latex and SQL. See screenshots
https://lifeofpenguin.blogspot.com/2021/04/gnu-emacs-as-lightweight-ide-outline.html

However, I had to make some non-trivial changes to get it working. So I'm wondering if it ever worked for anyone. If you happen to use it for anything other than browsing folders, can you help me test my changes and let me know if anything is breaking? You can either use my fork or add specific files in your setup.

Additional feature: You can press '-' on a leaf to collapse the parent.

Code https://gitlab.com/atamariya/emacs/tree/dev
Changed files:
lisp/cedet/semantic/sb.el
lisp/speedbar.el