Re: Unexec dumping results in "Segmentation fault" on Windows Msys2

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: Unexec dumping results in "Segmentation fault" on Windows Msys2
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 09:07:40 -0400

Greetings!  This is just a general note to observe that gcl and its
compiled products (maxima, acl2, axiom, fricas, hol88...) have been
using and fixing unexec for years across multiple platforms.  Its now
stable for us across the debian universe.  It would
be great if we could synchronize and avoid duplication of effort with
emacs.  (I don't have much time for this myself, but could port to an
unexec library, etc.)

Take care,
--
Camm Maguire                                        camm@maguirefamily.org