Re: Checking in on status of crdt.el for collaborative editing.

From: Qiantan Hong
Subject: Re: Checking in on status of crdt.el for collaborative editing.
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 08:05:56 +0000

Also, I should have made the advices on process-* optionally installed.
I wrote those for gjs’s request on supporting xscheme.el, but I never got
enough time to make it works, and leaving them like that may break
other package in some rare cases.

I will hopefully clean up all of those by the end of next week and be 100% at beta.